About Shoreline HR Consulting
Sheila McKinley-Bell, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Ms. McKinley-Bell is the Principal Consultant for Shoreline HR Consulting and has been a Human Resources Executive, Manager and Entrepreneur for over 30 years. She achieved a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from SUNY Plattsburgh, and holds a Masters in Business Administration and an Advanced Certificate in Not-for-Profit Management from UCONN. She is a member of the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) and is a SHRM Senior Certified Professional. Ms. McKinley-Bell is also certified by the Human Resources Certification Institute as a Senior Professional of Human Resources. Read the paragraph below to learn more about our CT HR Consulting Agency.
About our CT HR Consulting Agency
At Shoreline HR, our solutions are customized based on individual client needs and are designed to deliver day-to-day efficiencies as well as long-term strategic advantage through improved HR management. Our services can be delivered independently or as integrated bundles to provide the flexibility and expertise you need, when you need it.
Additional benefits include:
- Expertise and experience of a certified HR professional.
- Receive HR advice, tips, tools and best practices that work.
- Meet specific goals in a timely manner.
- Only pay for the time or services you use.
- Receive the most flexible solution to fit your needs and budget.
- Stay focused on your core business.