Shoreline HR Consulting: Our Services
CT HR Consulting Services
Shoreline HR Consulting provides expert advice to small and medium-sized businesses needing immediate guidance, solutions and strategies on critical HR matters so you can focus on meeting your consumer’s needs and growing your business. When working with Shoreline HR, we can help you with the following challenges:
- Saving Time: We focus on details that will ensure timely employee onboarding, effective work rules, policies and procedures and coaching on best practices.
- Saving Money: We help you understand and avoid non-compliance fines and other potential financial risks. Additionally, we provide “fractional” HR services by delivering HR expertise when you need it without ongoing administrative expense.
- Growth: We provide the necessary HR rigor that allows our clients to keep their focus on increasing revenue.
How We Can Help.
- Disciplinary Actions
- Employee Benefits and Compensation Strategy
- Employee Handbooks
- Employee Relations and Conflict Resolution
- Employee Retention/Motivation/Recognition
- Exit Interviews
- Federal and State Department of Labor
- HR Audit
- HR Department Set-Up and Management
- HR Policy and Procedure
- Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- Leaves of Absence/FMLA Compliance
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
- Talent Acquisition and Recruiting
- Workplace Investigations